DescriptionVideocart-2 features two game programs:
- Desert Fox: In this game you control one of two tanks engaged in a battle. The goal is to earn as many points as possible by shooting your opponent. On the game screen there are two barriers (located in the upper left and bottom right corners) and five mines (located in the middle of the screen). The tanks can not shoot through the barriers or mines making them ideal for cover. The tanks can drive through the barriers, but attempting to drive through a mine will cause your tank to explode awarding your opponent a point.
- Shooting Gallery: In this game you control a rifle on the left side of the screen and need to hit a target on the right side of the screen. The goal is to earn as many points as possible by hitting the target with as few misses as possible. You can play with no time limit at an average speed, or increase the challenge by adding a time limit and increasing the game speed. This game can also be played by two players to see who can score the most hits.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Videocart 2: Wüstenfuchs / Tontauben-Schießen" -- SABA release
- "Programkassett 1: Lerduveskytte / Ökenkrig" -- Luxor release
- "Cassette 1: Wüstenfuchs / Tontaubenschießen" -- Nordmende release
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video||Aug, 1978||15 out of 20||75|
|Retro Game Reviews||Jan 23, 2017||70|
|The Video Game Critic||Jan 17, 2013||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cart details (Cart and box scans, manual, and other info.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.