The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Ad Blurbs
Enter Narnia once again in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian to help restore Prince Caspian to the throne and return freedom and magic to Narnia! Live the epic adventure using the skills and unique strengths of twenty playable characters in your quest to battle the evil Telmarine armies.
- Fight as twenty different characters: Play as your favorite Narnian creatures including minotaurs, centaurs, giants, and fauns as well as the Pevensie Children and Prince Caspian himself.
- Battle alongside powerful creatures in team-up play: Team-up with powerful creatures such as giants and gryphons to harness their special strengths and abilities to defeat the Telmarine forces.
- Drop in and play with a friend via co-op mode: Cooperation and teamwork are important in Narnia. Drop-in and play with a friend at any point in your quest to restore the Golden Age of Narnia.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22263) on Oct 10, 2010.
Journey back to Narnia, where a new age has begun!
- Fight as 20 different characters in epic battles
- Battle alongside powerful creatures in team-up play
- Drop in and play with a friend via co-op mode
Those who long to spend their days in Narnia will be able to revisit as old heroes return 1,300 years later and a new hero must rise. Timed to release in conjunction with the sequel to the Christmas 2005 hit movie, the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game is developed by Traveller’s Tales, the people behind the acclaimed LEGO Star Wars series of videogames.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian takes players throughout Narnia and includes a level, which is unique from both the novel and the film. This is set between the events of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and Prince Caspian, takes place at the castle of Cair Paravel and tells the story of how Narnia fell to the Telmarine hordes.
The action/adventure game offers gameplay for one or two players on the same system and drop-in/drop-out features, allowing either player to join the game and leave. With combat, exploration and puzzle solving that extends beyond the film, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is the ideal complement to the movie experience.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22263) on May 20, 2010.