Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Claybook is a unique world made entirely of clay. Everything acts like it's made of real clay. Every inch of the environment can be shaped and molded. Everything has matter inside it, not just an outer shell. Clay can be deformed, destroyed and frozen to solid.
In the game, you step into the shoes of brave kids who bring the Claybook to life. Each chapter of the book challenges you with unique obstacles and puzzles. You possess clay blobs and morph them into different shapes in order to overcome tricky situations. Each shape has its own strengths and weaknesses, some even have special powers.
- Play through challenging chapters by your self or with a buddy in split-screen (up to 4 players).
- Sandbox mode where you can mess around freely with all of the clay shapes and the environment.
- Compete against others in the leaderboards.
- Bunch of achievements that challenges you to use the clay shapes and environment differently.
- A unique clay simulation and visualization technology that has been designed from ground up for user-generated content, making it easy for players to unleash their creativity.
- Epic multi-color clay fluids with erosion.
- Amazing in-game creation tool that lets you build your own books and chapters and share them with the Claybook community. You don't need any technical skills or have modding experience, anyone can create and share directly inside the game without hassle.
- Discover and play new community creations directly inside the game. All of the creations are small in size which makes the discovering and playing smooth experience even with a slower network.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||Nintendo Switch||Mar 12, 2019||7.3 out of 10||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Claybook (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.