DescriptionThis game presents 42 (mostly) well-known games including 18 card games, 12 board games, 4 "variety" games, 5 "action" games and 3 single-player games; although a few of the games must be unlocked before being played. Each game has options that can be used to create further gaming possibilities. All the games are played with the DS touch-screen.
Examples of the card games featured include Memory, Blackjack, Rummy and two variants of poker (Five Card Draw and Texas Hold 'Em); board games include Chinese Checkers, Backgammon, Chess and Ludo. There are also DS interpretations of Bowling, Darts and Billiards (9-Ball).
There are three options as far as single-player games go: free play (play any unlocked game as you wish), stamp mode (play through the games in order, collecting stamps per performance) and mission mode (play through a set of missions based within the games). Multiplayer games can be played with nearby players or "worldwide" via a wi-fi connection (up to 8 players).
The Japanese version of the game includes seven different games that were changed in the international version. The different games in the Japanese version include Goninkan, Bozumekuri, Sugoroku, Size Game, Last One, Mini Golf, and Napoleon (this version of Napoleon is different than the one included in the international version). Texas Hold 'Em, Dots and Boxes, Grid Attack, Ludo, Dominoes, Escape, and Mahjong Solitaire are the games that replaced these in the international version
- "だれでもアソビ大全" -- Japanese spelling
- "Wi-Fi Taiou Sekai no Daredemo Asobi Taizen" -- Japanese title
- "Chotto Asobi Taizen" -- DSiWare title
- "42 Spieleklassiker" -- German title
- "42 Spel Klassiekers" -- Dutch title
- "42 Juegos de Siempre" -- Spanish title
- "42 Jeux Indémodables" -- French title
- "42 Classici Senza Tempo" -- Italian title
- "42 All-Time Classics" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- Clubhouse Games
- Concentration / Memory variants
- Genre: Board game - Backgammon
- Genre: Board game - Battleship
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Board game - Chinese checkers
- Genre: Board game - Five in a Row / Gomoku Narabe games
- Genre: Board game - Reversi / Othello
- Genre: Board game - Shōgi
- Genre: Board game - Stratego
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Blackjack
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Bridge
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Domino / Dominoes
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Hanafuda
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Hearts
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Old Maid
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Poker
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Rummy
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Shanghai / Mahjongg solitaire
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Solitaire / Patience
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Spades
- Genre: Paper-and-pencil game - Dots and Boxes
- Genre: Sports - Darts
- Genre: Word / Number Puzzle - Hangman
- Touch! Generations games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 02, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|Official Nintendo Magazine||Jan 10, 2008||90 out of 100||90|
|GamesAreFun.com (GAF)||Oct 18, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|NGamer||Dec, 2006||80 out of 100||80|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Oct 26, 2006||80|
|Consoles Plus||Nov, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
|Nintendo Difference||Nov 22, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
|videogamer.com||Oct 13, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Spin||Nov 10, 2006||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Factornews||Oct 15, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesClubhouse Games appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
Kilmaat (27) added Clubhouse Games (Nintendo DS) on Oct 06, 2006
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.