Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)As space-faring free ranger, Cluck Yegger, you’ve been shot out of the sky by none other than your old arch nemesis, Colonel Zanderz. Your disabled ship is running on limited auxiliary solar power that charges during the daytime. But at night, confined to the cockpit, you must survive unwelcomed visits from a brood of peckish genetically modified poultroid looking for a late night snack. Can you survive seven nights to ESCAPE PLANET POULTROID?
- Monitor cameras to keep tabs on the advancing poultroid.
- Listen for signs of unseen intruders.
- Activate bright lights to ward-off the nocturnal creatures.
- Activate infrared night vision to stealthily spot critters lurking in and around your ship.
- Seal cockpit doors and shield as a last line of defense.
This is a Five Nights at Freddy's style parody game with some new mechanics, fun artwork, humor and VO based on characters from the upcoming adventure game, SpaceVenture, being released by the Two Guys From Andromeda(original creators of the Space Quest series)
Survival horror with a funny, kid-friendly(playtest with ages 10 and up), sci-fi theme.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.