DescriptionThis is a version of the well-known board game, in which you must solve a murder by discovering who the murderer was, in which room and with which weapon, by listing clues as other players are forced to reveal which cards they have, as proof that particular people/weapons/rooms were not involved.
This implementation includes a 3-D mansion game board, 3-D character models, and animations for the player/weapon murder combinations. Three levels of computer AI are available for solo games, along with modem/network play options.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Cluedo: Omicidio a Blackwell Grange" -- Italian title
- "Cluedo - Mysteriöse Morde im Herrenhaus" -- German title
- "Cluedo: Murder at Blackwell Grange" -- UK title
- "Cluedo: Mord på Svarthult" -- Swedish title
- "CLUEDO: Moord in Blackwell Grange" -- Dutch title
- "Cluedo: Asesinato en Blackwell Grange" -- Spanish title
- "Cluedo" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
|Murder... That's really a nice way of putting it...||Chris Martin (1204)|
|Computer Games Magazine||Nov 02, 1998||90|
|All Game Guide||1998||90|
|Computer Active||Nov 13, 2003||80|
|GameSpot||Oct 20, 1998||7.6 out of 10||76|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1999||56 out of 100||56|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 1999||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cereal releaseClue: Murder at Boddy Mansion was bundled with AOL trial software and re-released in 2001 as a promotional give-away with boxes of General Mills cereals.