Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Releases
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
- Fixed an error that caused the list of available matches in the Custom Match Lobby to constantly refresh to the top of the list.
- Improved the patching process to ensure all players are prompted to receive the latest version of the game when attempting to play online or using the "Check for Updates" feature in the Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars Control Center utility.
- Fixed an error that caused players to experience unexpected disconnections and freezes while in online lobbies and Automatch search.
- Fixed an error that prevented players in online lobbies from chatting globally after sending private messages to other players.
- Made further improvements to video playback on low-end Windows XP system configurations.
- Fixed an error that caused some players to crash or disconnect while in online lobbies.
- Fixed an error that caused players with semicolon (';'), colon (':'), comma (','), or equal sign ('=') characters in their Online IDs to not be able to see and select options from dropdown menus in online multiplayer lobbies. These characters are no longer permissible in Online IDs.
- Fixed an error that caused players to desync when watching a BattleCast match in which one of the participants disconnected.
- All online multiplayer game lobbies will now appear properly localized in different languages.
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (41145), Corn Popper (69302), havoc of smeg (22269), Plokite_Wolf (18279), Rainer S (124046), chirinea (45076), Sciere (552149), jaXen (221205), Xoleras (66738), jean-louis (36295), formercontrib (159202), SupSuper (1925), Stratege (20442) and Zeppin (8422)