DescriptionThis Special Gold Edition is a re-release of the famous Command & Conquer, with a tweaked graphics engine that allows the display of SVGA graphics.
It was released after the success of the prequel Command & Conquer: Red Alert, which already featured the tweaked engine. Also, it was released after the then recently released Windows 95 started gathering popularity in the gaming community.
The game is exactly the same as the original.
An internet option for 2 players worldwide against each other was added. Includes the C&C Theme Pack with screen savers and desktop wallpapers.
- "Command & Conquer: Der Tiberiumkonflikt (SVGA-Version)" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Command & Conquer games
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian series
- Enhanced remakes
- Game Feature: BGM/Music Player
- Setting: Country - Bosnia and Herzegovina
|At last a REAL Real-time game!||Jim Fun (252)|
|Dune 2 in a rather thin cloak||molofaha (22)||unrated|
|PC Player (Germany)||Apr, 1997||100|
|Game-Over!||Apr, 1997||9 out of 10||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Apr, 1997||88 out of 100||88|
|GameSpot||Apr 16, 1997||8.6 out of 10||86|
|CD-Action||May, 1997||7 out of 10||70|
|Génération 4||Jun, 1997||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Command & Conquer Gold (The official homepage)
- Full game at the official site (the original Command & Conquer as a free download.)
- Planet C&C (All the C&C games covered extensively on these pages. Articles, reviews, files for download, chat and more.)