DescriptionA Pharaoh has captured a Princess and imprisoned her in a temple, and it is your job to fight through perilous lands to get her back. This takes place in a side-view beat 'em up similar to Way of the Exploding Fist. Mythical winged and dog-headed monsters and half-human hybrids are your opponents, fought one at a time. You can duck and jump, and the weapon at your disposal can be used for high, middle and low strikes. Containers offering magical powers (both good and bad) can be found and unlocked. Once inside the temple there are more foes to defeat.
- "Kung-Fu II: Sticks of Death" -- US title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Commodore User||Feb, 1987||1 out of 10||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Commodore Plus/4 World (For Commodore 16, Plus/4: game packaging; online emulation of game; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: game database entry; package material; manual digitalizations; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)