missing cover art
DescriptionCooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop is the sequel of Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends. The game has 5 modes:
- Let's Cook: In which you play multiple minigames that follow up each other. The minigames together are the steps of making a dish.
- Let's Combine: Here you can combine multiple of your learned recipes to come up with new recipes.
- Use Skill: Here you can play the minigames that are usually steps of a dish, as separate games. You can do small challenges or go for high scores.
- Cooking Contest: Up to 4 players can compete against each other with specific minigames on wireless (only one player needs to have a copy of the game)
- Let's shop: The players has to shop for groceries that you will use in the recipes you make. This is a timed minigame in which you have to find the right items, while avoiding any obstacles such as other shoppers.
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Cooking Mama 3" -- Japanese title
- "クッキングママ3" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|NintendoWorldReport||Nov 30, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 01, 2009||13 out of 20||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop (official website)
- Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)