iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Endless expanses of the galaxy is waiting for you!
The new game from BUG-Studio you have to assume the role of a small, but very brave astronaut who travels from planet to planet in search of a variety of useful resources.
• CosmoLands? What is it? CosmoLands - a game that combines different genres, as well as having its own unique features. Before you fully stretched infinite space in which randomly nucleated planet. Unique landscape of the planet, as well as its inhabitants.
• Citizens? As far as they are unique? Each planet has its own race, which has its own characteristics. Some creatures will not pay any attention to you, some will only attack if you attack them, and the third one will be constantly aggressive.
• Creation of objects? Is it possible? Among other things, there are elements in CosmoLands genre "Survival" (Survival). To serve the entire game on the same planet you do not succeed, because the main character needs oxygen. And this, in turn - one of the most important things in CosmoLands. To create an oxygen tank you have to collect the leaves, from which I can then get it. Also CosmoLands is energy that is spent on the destruction of the landscape, flying on a rocket, etc. Fuel tanks also need to create improvised.
• I am not alone in the universe? The first time you will feel that you are all alone in the vast space, but it's not that simple. From time to time over the planet can fly completely different highly developed life forms that may be you are not happy ... Be careful!
Compare versions of the game:
Free Edition: Advertising [YES]
Premium Edition: Advertising [NO]
© BUG-Studio 2013-2015
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CosmoLands (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.