Not an American user?
DescriptionThis is a puzzle solving game. You are on board a space ship that is heading towards a remote planet. The Cryonaughts, the name of the planets inhabitants have been frozen during the journey.
You have to find 24 valves and the cryogenic chambers that they are to be plugged into before the ship reaches its destination.
The ship contains many rooms filled with obstacles that you have to negotiate. There are several types of enemies such as Dalek-like mice and clockwork mice. Both should be avoided!
You might need a valve to climb over some walls.
- "エイリアン エイト" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Amstrad Action||Oct, 1985||96 out of 100||96|
|Amtix!||Nov, 1985||92 out of 100||92|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Alien 8 - Retrospec remake (for Macintosh, Windows: Retrospec open-source, freeware remake)
- Generation-MSX (Game entry.)
- Internet Archive (ZX Spectrum) (for ZX Spectrum: play online, downloadable version, additional material )
- Wikipedia (free Encyclopedia entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
Martin Smith (80317) added Alien 8 (Amstrad CPC) on Jan 30, 2007
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.