DescriptionThe planet of New Texas is similar to the Wild West-era Texas - mystic Indians, bar-room brawlers and sharp-shooting mercenaries. The only man tough enough to keep order in such a place is Marshall Bravestarr. Stampede is the villain of the piece; he aims to bring the dead back to life as zombies for his own use.
BraveStarr is a side-scrolling action title based on the popular 80's space western cartoon series. Starting with a limited amount of time, you must find and rescue Shamen who was captured by the evil Tex Hex, to aid Stampede's plans. You get nine minutes to complete your task.
The game begins in Fort Kerium in front of the bar. You can enter buildings to talk to people and examine rooms. Outside, you must jump around, shoot enemies and collect various power-ups they drop. Marshall BraveStarr has only one life - when he takes damage, he loses time instead of life energy.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Apr, 1988||7 out of 10||70|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1988||7 out of 12||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; game packaging; manual digitalizations; goodies; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (animated television series) (Encyclopaedic sub-entry for the combined platforms of the game.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX-Art - online archive of pixel art and 8-bit music (For ZX Spectrum: music, credits, pixel art. artist's graphics artwork.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.