DescriptionThe Mystery of Arkham Manor is a detective adventure horror game inspired by H. P. Lovecraft's fictionalized world of Arkham.
The player will play as the London Chronicle’s freelance reporter, and he will start the game moments after he arrives by train at the local train station. He has to be both reporter and detective to decipher what has been happening in the villag. But the only clue he has in his possession is Colonel Lemin’s intriguing letter.
During the gameplay there are several characters to be interviewed, objects to be picked up, photographs to be taken, stories to be reported, and questions to be made to the newspaper.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Commodore 64 versionA C64 version was planned, but hit difficulties during the conversion and was dropped by Melbourne House.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: game database entry; package material; manual digitalizations; advertisement; downloadable releases; additional material)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- Games That Weren’t (for C64 (unreleased version): game article)
- Kio's home (For ZX Spectrum: additional material including – photographed cassette inlay; snapshots; downloadable releases.)
- Museum of Computer Adventure Game History (Melbourne House, ZX Spectrum) (For ZX Spectrum: game packaging; manuals; media; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes. )
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: additional material including – cassete inlay, advertisement, instructions; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (For ZX Spectrum: magazine game reviews in HTML.)
ZeTomes (36439) added The Mystery of Arkham Manor (Amstrad CPC) on Jul 31, 2016
Other platforms contributed by ZeTomes (36439)