DescriptionA ninja-based action game that has the player leading Moonlight through numerous enemy-riddled levels on a quest to exact revenge against his father's murderer. To accomplish this task Moonlight is armed with a katana, shurikens, bombs, and a sickle and chain weapon. Each weapon offers its own advantages and must be used at certain times to overcome specific obstacles or opponents.
The game's coin-op origins are evident in the fact that that the home versions do not have passwords or saves. To compensate for this, however, adjustable difficulty settings were added.
- "最後の忍道" -- Japanese spelling
- "アーケードアーカイブス 最後の忍道" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch spelling
- "Saigo no Nindō" -- Japanese title
- "Arcade Archives: Saigo no Nindō" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch title
- "Arcade Archives: Ninja Spirit" -- PS4 / Switch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amstrad CPC release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Windows releaseThe game was one of the eighteen arcade games included in the compilation Irem Arcade Hits.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
Martin Smith (76170) added Ninja Spirit (Amstrad CPC) on Aug 05, 2005
- October 1990 (Issue 15) - Best TurboGrafx-16 Game of the Year