DescriptionPlundered Hearts is a text adventure game set in the late 1600's. The player takes control of a young Englishwoman who finds out that her father is sick. In order to take care of him, she travels to the West Indies. But on the way her ship is attacked by pirates, and she is carried away by their captain. Though still determined to find and help her father, the young woman discovers that perhaps she may find romance where she least expected it.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Ribbons and Rapiers" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amstrad CPC release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Extras(From the Infocom Home Page)
The game came packaged with an "elegant velvet reticule" (blue pouch) containing: a 50 guinea note and a letter from Jean Lafond.
- 1989/1 (issue #16): ACE Adventure Awards 1988: "Most innovative game of the year" (editorial choice)
Related Web Sites
- Infocom Home Page fan site (Excellent resource for all things Infocom.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Plundered Hearts.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.