Not an American user?
DescriptionWerner: Let's go! is based on the German comics character Werner and offers five mini games:
- Meiern (also known as mia) is a dice game with an emphasis on bluffing. The basic rules: A player makes a hidden dice throw and checks the result. Then he gives the dice cup to the next player and says his result which may be true or a bluff (the said result needs to be higher than what the player before said). The next player either has the choice to throw the dice or to call a bluff. In the latter variant he opens up the dice cup and either the bluffer or the wrongful accuser gets a minus point.
- A side-scrolling car drive in which the player has to avoid obstacles by accelerating or ducking.
- Another car drive which is essentially the same with items which have to be picked up and used at the right time.
- The fourth game is about building a motorcycle. The player needs to choose between a variety of parts. This game is lost after twelve incorrect guesses.
- A motorcycle drive where the camera is directly placed behind the motorcycle. The goal is to avoid obstacles.
- "Werner: Mach hin!" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Aug, 1986||9.25 out of 10||92|
|Amtix!||Jan, 1987||60 out of 100||60|
|Happy Computer||1986||39 out of 100||39|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Werner (Wikipedia entry on the character from the game)
Patrick Bregger (272910) added Werner: Let's go! (Amstrad CPC) on Oct 02, 2011
Other platforms contributed by Patrick Bregger (272910)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.