Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! It’s bullet-hell beat-em-up meets old-school RPG, in an arcadey party-game for up to 4 players.
One player is the hero, exploring a randomly generated dungeon full of traps and monsters - all controlled by the other players. If you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl! Then it's a race to gain enough XP and loot to reach the final battle, where it's all on one as the other players collectively control the hulking final boss!
Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for up to 4 Players
- Play with Controllers, Keyboard or Mouse.
- Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive.
- Single player challenges to master, and heaps of stuff to unlock.
Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling
- Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, all in the course of one 30 minute game.
- Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
Every Battle is Unique
- Explore and inhabit randomly generated dungeons.
- Loads of unique weapons, spells and artifacts.
- 60+ unique playable monsters to unlock and master.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Vooks||Nintendo Switch||Jan 26, 2018||90|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Dec 22, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|TrueAchievements||Xbox One||Apr 24, 2017||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Switch Player||Nintendo Switch||Jan 08, 2018||4.5 out of 5||90|
|MAN!AC||PlayStation 4||Jun 01, 2017||87 out of 100||87|
|GameZone||Nintendo Switch||Dec 26, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Game Informer Magazine||Nintendo Switch||Jan 11, 2018||7.75 out of 10||78|
|NintendoWorldReport||Nintendo Switch||Jan 05, 2018||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crawl (official website)