Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Crazy Stone has made a huge step forward by combining Deep Neural Networks with Monte Carlo Tree Search.
The new Crazy Stone employs Deep Convolutional neural networks as a replacement for the pattern database and has produced a significant improvement in strength.
The new program has scored a winning rate of over 90% against the previous program Crazy Stone 2013 !
We have provided 20 levels of play (13k-7d) for all the board sizes.
Crazy Stone has improved not only in strength, but also in his style of play and the lower levels are perfect for the average players.
- 20 levels of play for each board size (9×9, 13×13, 19×19)
- Human vs Computer, Human vs Human (sharing a single device)
- Computer vs Computer Games
- Handicap games, variable options of Komi
- Hint (suggest)
- Instant Undo (available even when the computer is thinking)
- Automatic territory calculation
- Japanese / Chinese Rule
- Suspend / Re-start games
- Save / Load game record in sgf files
- Automatic and manual replay of a game record
- Highlight the last move
- COM resign feature
- Two types of Board and Stones
- Byoyomi games (Timed games)
(You will not be able to select computer level in timed games)
- Analysis Mode (Move list, Histogram, Record analysis)
You can analyze your current game and also game records saved in sgf files. Some screen-shot samples of the analysis mode are shown above.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crazy Stone: Deep Learning (The First Edition) (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.