Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
It’s 1986 in California. A group of friends discover a mysterious pink stone that allows to travel between two realms. This gang will live the summer of their lives in an adventure that will get them involved in a government conspiracy. Control five kids with special skills while fighting and solving puzzles in order to save their families and the world.
Crossing Souls is an action-adventure set in a California suburb in the midst of a supernatural event that rocks the small community as grand forces siege the town. Control five characters: Chris, Matt, Charlie, Big Joe and Kevin, each one with their own skills and combat styles. Change characters on the fly and use each character's specialties to overcome any obstacle and target your foe's weaknesses. Fight in real-time, solve clever puzzles, face off against powerful bosses and play special levels inspired by 80's arcade video games.
- Feel the eighties - Do you feel that? Do you smell that? Yeah, it's the eighties. A story set in 1986 full of references such as The Goonies, Gremlins, Back to the Future and many more.
- Do you like Cartoons? - The cutscenes are inspired by 80's cartoons, totally original and never seen before in a videogame.
- Why is this happening? - Be part of a journey between two realms, two realities: life and death. The story includes a government conspiracy, thousand-year-old characters, cowboys, pirates, ice cream, pizza, cheeseburgers, basketball… well, you got it.
- This music rocks! - An original score that includes tracks inspired by John Williams and Jerry Goldsmith as well as radical Synth-Pop in the purest 80’s style. Play as if it was one of your favorite movies!
- Ready? Fight! - You can kick multiple enemies in the ass stylishly. Fight against street gangs, a secret army, dead monsters, creepy ghosts and many more in frantic real-time combats where a good strategy will be essential to win. Main characters have unique talents and aptitudes.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "交错之魂" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "交錯之魂" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "クロッシング・ソウルズ" -- Japanese spelling
- "크로싱 소울즈" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Way Too Many Games||Nintendo Switch||Jul 26, 2018||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Mar 01, 2018||78 out of 100||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Feb 13, 2018||15 out of 20||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Feb 13, 2018||15 out of 20||75|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nintendo Switch||Aug 31, 2018||72 out of 100||72|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Aug 09, 2018||70|
|4Players.de||Windows||Mar 23, 2018||70 out of 100||70|
|Gamekult||Windows||Feb 13, 2018||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||PlayStation 4||Feb 13, 2018||6 out of 10||60|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Feb 23, 2018||39 out of 100||39|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crossing Souls (official website)
Windows Credits (88 people)
85 developers, 3 thanks
Designed and Created by:
Fork Parker, Nigel Lowrie, Mike Wilson, Harry A. Miller IV, Rick Stults, Graeme Struthers, Andrew Parsons, Anna Sajecka, Kate Ludlow, JM Specht, Jonathan Rosales, Kert Gartner, Jared Stults