Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
This pack includes:
- - Unique armoured vehicle “War machine”
- - Weapon: epic crossbow “Phoenix”, rare course rocket “AT Wasp”, 2 pcs.
- - A unique epic cabin “Echo”
- - Rare “Twin wheels”, 6 pcs.
- - Engine “Hot red” of epic rarity
- - Structural parts of “War”
- - Unique character portrait “Victor Pyrrhus”
- - Rare decor “Furnace”, 2 pcs.
- - Exclusive sticker “Red horse”
- - Spray can with unique paint “Scorching sand”
- - Increases the maximum number of parts used to 55
- - 1500 in-game coins
After purchase and return to garage the game will offer you to automatically create new vehicle. You can also do this later - open blueprints menu, pick the vehicle and press "Load".
Purchasing a pack gives the player early access to some structural faction parts. These parts will become available immediately upon purchase and are not re-issued once the corresponding reputation level is reached. For some parts you can only have one set of them on the account. When purchasing multiple packs with same parts they do not stack!
Coins - is an in-game currency, which is used to buy vehicle parts from other users in the market and to pay the rent for the workbench to produce new parts. Note! If you purchase several packs, coins included in them stack!
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crossout: Craft Ride Destroy - Horsemen of Apocalypse: War (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.