DescriptionCrossword Buff 501 is a collection of single player crossword puzzles. There are six kinds of puzzles in this product
- Diamond: There are eighty of these small puzzles which typically are in a diamond shape with a maximum word length of nine characters though most words are of three, four or five characters
- Tiddler: There are one hundred and fifty of these crosswords. They are in an 11x11 grid and are usually simple clues such as "Holiday afloat = Cruise" rather than anagrams or cryptic clues
- Challenger: Eighty Six puzzles in a 13x13 grid
- Weekender: These crosswords have a mixture of simple clues and general knowledge with questions like 'Former territory of Sioux Indians", there are just twenty-five of these
- Cryptic: Fifty puzzles of anagrams and devious clues in a 15x15 grid
- Backwords: One hundred and ten puzzles where the black squares of the crossword have been replaced with random letters, the object is to select these letters and change them to black thus reconstructing the puzzle
The game records all games attempted and all games completed. There is no timer function and no help on individual clues
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.