Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
In this game you will become a virtual owner of a cryptocurrency farm. Your character had inherited a curious trinket from his grandfather: a massive key with a label - an address was written on it. The heir had arrived to the specified location and surprisingly discovered a huge empty hangar right in front of him. Inside, in the corner of the hangar, there was a computer desk, and software for managing the cryptocurrency farm was carefully installed on the computer! So, as you can see, your character's grandfather didn't left any fortune - instead, he left a tool for making this fortune. He knew his grandson would be smart, that's for sure.
Having evaluated the situation, you begin to manage things. Your plan is to buy and install video card racks, provide them with energy and cooling, generate cryptocurrency and exchange it at the best rate. And your highest goal is to make your farm as large as possible!
- More than a dozen different types of equipment with a variety of characteristics;
- Tactical depth - the efficiency of the farm directly depends on how you install and arrange all the equipment;
- Cryptocurrency exchange rate that changes dynamically, being represented within a clear graph;
- System administrators and brokers who will help you automate farm management - they can replace the old equipment and automatically exchange the cryptocurrency.
We remind you that this is a game, and the bitcoin generation doesn't happen for real. Also, the in-game bitcoin exchange rate may not correspond to the real one. However, the game experience can encourage you to try some cryptocurrency mining activity in the real life, so it's up to you!
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CryptoFarm (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.