Dark Colony Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsPrint advertisement - PC Player 09/1997:
ACTION AUS EINER ANDEREN WELT.
SIE SIND UNTER UNS.
UND AB SEPTEMBER TRETEN SIE UNS GEGENÜBER...
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (256945) on Apr 15, 2010.
DARK COLONY TRANSPORTS YOU TO OUR NOT-SO-DISTANT FUTURE, where warring corporations have plundered Mars and unearthed a horrific secret. Now, humanity must suffer the consequences.
- Visceral and immediate destruction with massive, fiery explosions
- Large, distinctive, human and alien units are easy to select and control; multiple upgrade options and movement capabilities for each unit
- Gripping, action-packed cinematics advance the storyline after each of 30+ missions
- Passive, Active, and Trigger artificial intelligence modes test your aggression and skill
- Jungle, desert, and underground terrain types with unique indigenous life forms
- Advanced lighting engine casts shadow detail and translucent special effects in day and night phases
- Recruit and transfer your favorite Commander units from one campaign scenario to the next
- 4 player warfare via TCP/IP, IPX, or modem
Tactical combat has never been this intense or so completely riveting. Leave your preconceived notions about aliens at the space dock - these are anything but humanoid and everything you fear. The animation? Flawless. You can almost feel the heat and toxis gases singe your eyes with each fiery explosion, with each massive eruption.
Dark Colony is real-time strategy and big-time violence. Flesh burns. Blood boils. Stomachs churn. This game will challenge you now and well into the future... that is, if we still have one.
Contributed by Jeanne (76328) on Jul 20, 2009.