Darkest Dungeon: The Shieldbreaker Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsSteam Store Description:
Note: The DLC is currently only available in English but we are working on the translations! The rest of our supported languages (Simplified Chinese, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Polish, and Brazilian PR) will be available in a few days (expected on Oct 31). We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as fast as we can on this.
- New hero class: the Shieldbreaker
- Dynamic, tactical skill set for the Shieldbreaker featuring all new combat mechanics including: Armor Piercing, Guard Break, and Stealth
- Shieldbreaker class-specific trinkets, including a set.
- 3 New Monsters - frightful illusions from the Shieldbreaker's origin, now slithering forward to infest the Estate
- New Consumable Item - Aegis Scale, providing a last bastion of protection for when a hero truly needs it.
“And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand.”
Hailing from the distant windswept dunes of the east, the Shieldbreaker arrives in the Hamlet! Deadly as a viper, her iron will has been forged in the heat of the blazing desert sun. Though outwardly demure, her emancipation from the barren wastes came at a price so terrible, it haunts her dreams even now...
The Shieldbreaker is a powerful ally in the fight to reclaim the Estate and banish the evil that squats in the Darkest Dungeon. A highly-tactical hero with solid damage dealing capability, she truly excels when countering monsters with high protection and those who guard their allies. Her movement, speed, and targeted abilities make her a valuable ally for dismantling intractable monster groups. Though relatively low health, the Shieldbreaker is yet highly survivable in short bursts thanks to her Aegis shield.
Contributed by jaXen (242912) on Oct 26, 2017.