DescriptionDarksiders II: Deathinitive Edition is a remastered version of Darksiders II for PS4 and Xbox One. The game was previously not available for those platforms. For PC it is an updated release. Graphically the game now runs in an 1080p resolution natively and it has an improved graphic render engine affecting lighting and shadows. Certain level, character model and environment graphics have been reworked. There are tweaks to the game balancing and loot distribution. It also includes all the DLC from other platforms by default and the DLC items have now been integrated into the campaign, rather than offering them right away.
The included DLC packs are:
- Darksiders II: Abyssal Forge
- Darksiders II: Angel of Death Pack
- Darksiders II: Argul's Tomb
- Darksiders II: Deadly Despair Pack
- Darksiders II: Death Rides Pack
- Darksiders II: Fletcher's Crow Hammer
- Darksiders II: Mace Maximus
- Darksiders II: Maker Armor Set (previously part of Darksiders II: Season Pass, not available separately)
- Darksiders II: Mortis Pack
- Darksiders II: Rusanov's Axe
- Darksiders II: Shadow of Death Pack
- Darksiders II: The Demon Lord Belial
- Darksiders II: Van Der Schmash Hammer
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Oct 27, 2015||85 out of 100||85|
|4Players.de||Xbox One||Oct 27, 2015||85 out of 100||85|
|Link-Cable||Windows||Feb 19, 2019||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Gamegravy||PlayStation 4||Dec 03, 2015||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||PlayStation 4||Nov 03, 2015||7.5 out of 10||75|
|IGN||Xbox One||Nov 02, 2015||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Watcher||Windows||Nov 16, 2015||7.2 out of 10||72|
|The Jimquisition||PlayStation 4||Oct 28, 2015||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition (official website)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition)
Studio Game Director: