Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Find true love and family with a pirate crew at the ends of the universe, where aliens, ghosts, and portals open the space between worlds...and your heart. You are a Navigator, one who creates and guards portals from one dimension to another, wary of the liminal sea between them.
Your universe is made of two worlds: one contains the magic-infused world of Zephyria, and the other, the dystopian space station Eclipse. The worlds are balanced, until one day, an explosive disaster, a deadly energy storm, and an infamous pirate—the Ghost Queen—upend your life and plunge you into a race to save both worlds.
Dawnfall is a 232,000 word interactive romance novel by RoAnna Sylver, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power or your imagination.
So what happens when you find there’s not just two dimensions to save, but three? Is saving two worlds worth sacrificing one? Will you find love with the crew of the Dawnfall, or will you bring these pirates to justice? Are connections between universes, people, and lives meant to be forged and protected, or severed for the greater good?
- Play as male, female, nonbinary, or agender; gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, or aromantic
- Play as monogamous or polyamorous--romancing up to 5 crewmates at the same time!
- Live your best life as a star-covered space elf, or as a feathered, magical bird-person
- Face off against infamous pirate known as the Ghost Queen, or join her rebellious quest
- Save not one, but three whole worlds; one built on magic, one on technology, and one on something entirely unknown...
- Explore an ever-shifting, magical pirate ship
- Open portals between dimensions with magic, technology, or the power of rock n’roll
Navigate your heart’s own course, and hope you can weather the storms.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dawnfall (official website)
Contributed to by Pseudo_Intellectual (64556)
Windows Credits (20 people)
Gabrielle Brown, Natalie Cannon, Ian Crider, Rebecca Fearn, Hazel Gold, Ruan Kitshoff, Sarah Levy, Hunter Li, Barry Raifsnider, Laylah Roberts, Jeremiah Sanchez, Dean Sciglitano, Eric Thomas, Lily Vang, Terrell WilliamsManaging Editor: