Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Grab your rifle and make those bullets count. Head back to the Second World War where combat was brutal, unforgiving, and required extensive teamwork.
In this competitive FPS, players need to fall back on their marksmanship, skill, map awareness and tactical cunning. Like in true WW2 warfare, combat in Days of War is brutal, unforgiving and requires extensive teamwork.
- Classic competitive FPS combat: marksmanship, skill, knowledge of the map and tactical cunning is your path to victory
- Team based combat roles: 9 well defined classes, over 20 weapons, each with distinct strengths and weaknesses
- Realistic battlefield variety: from tight city streets to wide open beaches, to foliage rich forests, all with a variety of weather conditions and times of day
- Authentic WW2 warfare: motion captured soldier animations, maps designed using photogrammetry, and laser scanned weapon models
- Devoted community support: dedicated server hosting and modding support coming soon
That means there will be bugs, your frames may drop, and there isn't a ton of content. But ask any of our Kickstarter backers - we keep making Days of War more performant, more fluid, and better looking with each update. We'll be adding more maps, more factions, and more weapons as free expansions as we build up to full release.
If you want to help make Days of War a better game, we invite you to join us in Early Access. If you are expecting a final, polished game, we implore you to wait until full release.
We're going to keep plugging away until we've gotten Days of War to a place where we can all be proud of. Take a look at our roadmap for more details
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Days of War (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.