Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Created by the same team behind the Spitfire LF Mk.IX: Epsom Campaign, the Charnwood Campaign is a historically-based campaign for the P-51D Mustang over Normandy in July 1944. The Charnwood campaign reproduces P-51D missions flown in support of the allied breakout of Normandy and the eventual capture of Caen. Given the Mustang’s combination of air-to-air and air-to-ground capabilities (bombs and rockets), this campaign offers a wealth of mission types and challenges. Each mission is based on a real missions, down to the weather, mission times, squadrons, mission tasks, and allied and axis locations.
- 12 historic missions taken from detailed accounts of Operation Charnwood
- Detailed briefing and briefing images, including separate PDF mission files
- Unique kneeboard graphics for each mission
- Hundreds of specially recorded voice-over messages to recreate the actual callsigns and accents
- A wide array of missions included armed reconnaissance, rail interdiction, and ground attack
- Takes advantage of new AI features like Flak avoidance, authentic formations, and improve artificial intelligence for air and ground units
This campaign requires:
- DCS: P-51D Mustang
- DCS: Normandy 1944 Map
- DCS: World War II Assets Pack
NOTE: This campaign uses Steam protection, not keys, and cannot be transferred to the DCS World e-Shop version.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- DCS: P-51D Mustang - Operation Charnwood Campaign (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.