Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Defunct is an indie adventure game with a focus on flow, speed and an engaging world. You are a broken robot that accidentally falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, now inhabited by robots. You have to get back to your ship before it’s too late!
You are equipped with a Gravitize engine. It is used to create a separate gravity around yourself; this is the main source of your speed. Use this in downhills to accelerate. But be careful, using it uphill will slow you down. In addition to this the world is full of different speed boosts such as Enerjuice, which you can pick up and use to go faster.
These tools enable you to drive through the world, meet strange robots, fly through junkyards and boost your way back to your ship.
- High speed gameplay with unique ‘gravitation’ engine.
- Traverse 11 varied levels full of different climates, biomes and challenges.
- Unlock skins for the main character.
- School everyone with special (unlockable) tricks.
- Compete for the best completion times in time trial mode (which features 5 extra levels).
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Defunct (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.