Advertising BlurbsBack of Keep Case (Europe):
- Two thrilling first-person point & click horror adventure games.
- Find yourself tangled up in haunted places, filled with unsolved mysteries.
- Solve crafty riddles and find answers by interrogating spirits.
- Communicate through your Voice/Imagery Communicator: a modern PDA device.
- Follow Delaware's psychic visions to figure out the mysterious events of the past and future.
DELAWARE ST. JOHNIn this double pack, the first 2 adventures of ghosthunting detective Delaware St. John have been bundled together:
Volume 1: The Curse of Midnight Manor Delaware St. John is a young man with a gift for seeing the extraordinary. In his first adventure he will try to solve an old mystery, well hidden in the remains of Midnight Manor. Though this rotting building is abandoned, Delaware is not alone... a sinister force tries to keep him from figuring out the secret behind The Curse of Midnight Manor.
Volume 2: The Town With No Name After uncovering the secrets of Midnight Manor, Delaware St. John gets involved in a mystery that proves to be even more creepy. Deep in the woods is a town that has never been recorded on any map and that has stood vacant for twenty years. As Delaware explores this Town with No Name, he realizes that the most important secret he's about to uncover... is his own.
Contributed by PolloDiablo (16897) on Dec 31, 2008.
- Delaware St. John Volume 1: The Curse of Midnight Manor
- Delaware St. John Volume 2: The Town With No Name
- VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator) - A modern PDA device for communicating with his assistant, Kelly. Delaware will use it to take pictures, record sounds and contact Kelly for clues.
- Mystery - Abandoned buildings or deserted towns, Delaware tends to find himself tangled up in haunted places filled with age old unsolved mysteries.
- Puzzling - Think deep to solve crafty riddles left by beings from beyond or interrogate spirits for the answers you need.
- Survive - Something evil seems to always be stalking Del. He must continuously outrun, outsmart and outlast the evil that hunts him.
- A Psychic Lead - Delaware is the bearer of a psychic gift that allows him to receive powerful visions of past and future events
In this first Adventure Box of Delaware St. John, you will find the first 2 volumes bundled together in a special 2CD version
Delaware St. John is a young man with a gift for seeing the extraordinary. His adventure, this time, leads him to the decrepit remains of an abandoned building, nicknamed Midnight Manor. Eerie voices call to Delaware for help to right the wrongs of their past. What he finds here is a mystery that has gone unsolved for almost one hundred years. Delaware is not alone in the rotting building. A sinister force is at work to keep him from figuring out the secret of The Curse of Midnight Manor.
Delaware St. John Volume 2: The Town With No Name
After uncovering the secrets of Midnight Manor, Delaware St. John and partner Kelly Bradford find themselves involved in a new mystery that proves to be darker and more sinister than the manor. Deep in the woods of northern Maine there lies a town, a town that has never been recorded on any map. For twenty years the town has stood vacant after all occupants vanished one fateful night. The voices have called to Delaware and as he explores the Town with No Name he comes to realize that the most important secret he's about to uncover is his own.
Contributed by Jeanne (76516) on May 20, 2008.