Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)DERU mixes eye catching abstract art with mind bending puzzles to a unique gaming experience for two players.
The art is the puzzle and the puzzle is the art. Block streams for your partner, juggle your mass to make each other huge for traversing big streams. To succeed you have to communicate and plan together, fuse your brains and bring your co-op gaming skills on the next level.
Deru is more than your usual puzzle game, you need to have dexterity, precision and use strategic planning to reach the exit of each level.
- Enjoy beautiful abstract art while solving mind-bending puzzles
- Simple game mechanics, easy to pick up
- Great atmospheric music
- Multiple worlds packed with many brain twisting riddles
- Couch Co-op, merge your brains together to overcome the streams and barriers
- Single Player: Challenge your twin stick skills to tackle the puzzles solo
Story ModeIn the Story Mode you cooperate through worlds filled with unique handcrafted puzzles, and discover and learn all the mechanics hidden in the abstract world of DERU.
Sound and MusicMichel Barengo created the music and soundscape for the game. A granular exploration of physicality which results in a soundscape in between the digital and real, which has been awarded with the “SUISA Swiss Games Music” prize.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Video Chums||Nintendo Switch||Nov 07, 2018||80|
|Way Too Many Games||Nintendo Switch||Dec 04, 2018||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Deru: The Art of Cooperation (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.