Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Ding and Dong between the top and bottom of the screen as you attempt to avoid obstacles, collect points, and smash helpful power-ups. Try to survive as long as you can!
Pressing the Ding Dong button allows you to cross the screen from top to bottom or vice-versa. Wait for the proper timing and don't hit enemies. Easy one button control with a Gamepad/Controller, Keyboard, or mouse.
- Easy to learn, simple controls on keyboard, controller or mouse
- An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
- Unlock a handful of unique cosmetic skins for your player, including some from other Nickervision Studios games
- 'Close Call' system that awards extra points for close calls with obstacles.
- Dual Mode allows you to play with two buttons for a brain bending new challenge
- Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Leader board, and Trading cards (coming soon)! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
- Perfect for playing a round while in Queue for another game :)
- The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
- In game song / loops are Difourks - "It's Complextro & Dance"
This is an 'XL' version of my popular mobile game 'Ding Dong'. I have added/changed a variety of things to make it more suitable for the Steam platform and improved a lot of code and features based on knowledge gained since I originally made it. I have been learning to make games by making games and love creating small-yet-solid arcade games with simple mechanics. Please expect 'Ding Dong XL' to be a small, re-playable, arcade score-chaser game where the only basic goals are to constantly beat your previous score and unlock a handful of cosmetic skins for the character. I greatly appreciate feedback and will do my best to ensure support for my games. Please contact me through Twitter, My Website, or the forums if you encounter something wrong with the game, something misleading on the store page, or you just want to say hello.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this; I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
Adam Nickerson - Nickervision Studios
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "叮咚XL" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "デングドング XL" -- Japanese spelling
- "딩 동 XL" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Switchaboo||Nintendo Switch||May 28, 2019||74 out of 100||74|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.