Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface degragation. Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you.
Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
• OVER 50 OF THE MOST POWERFUL OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Tear through environments with an iconic roster of historic and modern-day rally cars, VW Polo GTI R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X & Citroen C3 R5. Also take on the challenging power of the Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R.
• 6 REAL LIFE RALLY LOCATIONS –Take the wheel through the stunning environments of New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA.
• FEEL YOUR RACE – Improved handling, surfaces, fallibility and environments deliver the most authentic and focused off-road experience ever.
• THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Barcelona, Montalegre, Mettet, Lohéac Bretagne, Trois-Rivieres, Hell, Holjes and Silverstone in a multitude of different series.
• DEVELOP YOUR OWN TEAM – Create a team, hire your staff and expand your garage of vehicles as you choose.
• TUNING – Tune your vehicle to suit your driving style and environmental characteristics. Alleviate wear and tear by configuring each car’s set-up, and upgrade your parts to ensure your vehicles are ready for whatever challenge lies ahead.
• GET COMPETITIVE – Race the entire DiRT Community in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges, with worldwide leaderboards and events.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Ford Fiesta
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Ford RS200
- Automobile: Lancia Delta
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: MG Metro 6R4
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 205
- Automobile: Renault 5
- Automobile: Renault Clio
- Automobile: Renault Mégane
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Automobile: Volkswagen Polo
- Colin McRae Rally / DiRT Rally series
- Game Engine: Ego Game Technology Engine
There are no reviews for this game.
|InsideGamer||PlayStation 4||Feb 18, 2019||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Game Debate||Windows||Mar 09, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||PlayStation 4||Mar 29, 2019||87 out of 100||87|
|IGN||PlayStation 4||Feb 20, 2019||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Feb 21, 2019||17 out of 20||85|
|IGN||Xbox One||Feb 20, 2019||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||Feb 21, 2019||17 out of 20||85|
|God is a Geek||PlayStation 4||Feb 27, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|PlayStation Universe||PlayStation 4||Feb 24, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|Way Too Many Games||PlayStation 4||Feb 18, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
Windows Credits (506 people)
408 developers, 98 thanks
VP Executive Producer: