Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Love taking things apart? Seeing how things work? Destroying stuff? This game lets you do so! Plus you can blow it up at the end!
Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart. Remove screws, bolts, nuts and every single part with your bare hands. All with realistic disassembly physics!
* 48 objects ranging from furniture, appliances, electronics, to the super jumbo A380! Modelled in extreme detail, right down to the final screw!
* Realistic physics - touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
* Interactive objects - Drive cars and ships, fly planes and helicopters, operate a coffee machine, spin a fidget spinner, and much more!
* Realistic destruction - bomb mode becomes unlocked once you successfully disassemble an object. Place the bomb then blow things up in slow motion 'bullet' time!
* Stereoscopic 3D mode - glasses free! wiggle, parallel eye, cross eye and SBS modes! Compatible with most 3D viewers and 3D TVs!
* High replay value - explore alternate ways to disassemble an object, or just blow it up for the fun of it!
* Supports all screen resolutions and all orientations! 4K with ultra-high resolution textures!
List of objects:
* Sidetable, Lamp, Speaker
* Pocket Knife, Microscope, Antique Car
* Robot, Safe, Bicycle
* Chair, Water Heater, House
* Hard Disk, Blender, Coffee Machine
* Sink, Lego Van, Hellfire Missile
* Screw Driver, Rice Cooker, Titanic
* Phone, Jig saw, Car
* Toaster, Coffee Grinder, Airplane
* Flashlight, Elevator, Train
* Tablet, DVD Player, Skyscraper
* Toilet, Telescope, Tank
* Hair Dryer, Computer, Space Station
* Drone, Hoverboard, Helicopter
* Controller, TV, Submarine
* Fidget Spinner, Claw Machine, F1 Car
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Disassembly 3D (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.