Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)~ The DEFINITIVE Edition! Includes all content from Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2) and Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) ~
Darkness is back. Overlord Zenon has cursed the land, and now, Veldime is transforming into a nasty Netherworld. Memories are sterilized, bodies demonized, the world is falling into chaos. The only one unaffected is a young man, Adell. He stands up to fight the curse, but things never go as planned. The haughty daughter of Zenon, a filthy little frog, lovable demon siblings and a washed-up rock star!? No one can ever predict what goes on in the world of Disgaea. And of course, other Overlords refuse to sit still watching...
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|OPNoobs (OPN)||Windows||Feb 09, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|Gry OnLine||Windows||Jan 26, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Link Cable Gaming||Windows||Jan 26, 2016||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Destructoid||Windows||Feb 13, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Worth Playing||Windows||Mar 16, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Hey Poor Player||Windows||Jan 26, 2017||80|
|RPG Site||Windows||Feb 04, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.