DescriptionDisgaea 4: A Promise Revisited follows the tradition of porting the Disgaea games to handheld platforms. This enhanced version of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten includes all the DLC from the PS3 game, as well as many changes from the original:
- A new scenario about Artina and Valvatorez
- Peta tier magic spells, first introduced in Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
- A weapon sprite changer that allows the player to change most weapon's appearance
- Includes the cheat shop from Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- New playable characters such as Sister Artina, Rutile, Stella and Nagi Clockwork
- Generic classes characters now have unique abilities
There are no PS Vita user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "魔界戦記 ディスガイア4 Return" -- Japanese spelling
- "Makai Senki Disgaea 4: Return" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PlayStation Lifestyle||Aug 20, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|RPG Site||Aug 27, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.es||Sep 06, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|Meristation||Jul 03, 2017||8.6 out of 10||86|
|4Players.de||Aug 27, 2014||85 out of 100||85|
|Multiplayer.it||Sep 05, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
|Metro.co.uk||Sep 02, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 01, 2014||16 out of 20||80|
|PlayFrance||Oct 11, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.