DescriptionPrince Laharl awakens to find his father, King Krichevskoy, dead, and his throne being stolen from him. Now the prince must battle his way through a magical realm filled with countless demons to take back his rule of the Netherworld.
Played in an isometric turn-based style similar to Final Fantasy Tactics, Afternoon of Darkness is an enhanced remake of the PS2 game, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. It features additional optional bosses and the ability to play an alternate story campaign as Etna had she succeeded in killing Prince Laharl. A new multiplayer mode has been added to the US version and the Japanese re-release called Makai Senki Disgaea: Tsūshin Taisen Hajimemashita.
- "魔界戦記ディスガイア Portable 通信対戦はじめました" -- Japanese re-release title spelling
- "魔界戦記ディスガイア Portable" -- Japanese spelling
- "Makai Senki Disgaea: Portable - Tsūshin Taisen Hajimemashita" -- Japanese re-release title
- "Makai Senki Disgaea: Portable" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
|Is this the same Etna?||Tim Conneally (5)|
|GameSpy||Nov 01, 2007||100|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 03, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|DarkZero||Jan 25, 2008||9 out of 10||90|
|Game Informer Magazine||Nov, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|Deeko||Oct 20, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Dec 17, 2007||89 out of 100||89|
|Kombo.com||Oct 01, 2007||8.7 out of 10||87|
|PlayFrance||Dec 28, 2007||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Cheat Code Central||2007||4 out of 5||80|
|Play.tm||May 27, 2008||80 out of 100||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2007 – #3 Best Strategy Game of the Year
- 2007 – #2 PSP Game of the Year