missing cover art
DescriptionDisney Buz_: 2nd Grade is an educational game for children aged six to eight based on the US 2nd grade curriculum. The game has Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story franchise as the host and the game is set in Andy's room while he, along with Woody, is off at school. In his room different mini-games can be selected. They are:
- Andy's Book of Brainteasers: a series of brainteasers involving coloring, cutouts, puzzles and mazes. These can also be printed.
- Andy's Scrapbook: finish Andy's stories in his scrapbook. The book consists of multiple pages that form a story. Certain words in sentences are highlighted in a color. The player can click them to change the content, which immediately alters the accompanying picture. Players need to form a logical story by trying out different combinations and watch the result.
- Doodle Challenge: find all the letters in words through a guessing game. With each letter guessed correctly a picture is formed, revealed gradually.
- Earth Builder: drag countries from a box onto the globe into their correct position. Trivia is provided with each correct placement.
- Fractions Arcade: fractions are used to shoot asteroids out of the air in space. Getting them out of the way leads to successful rocket launches.
- Math on the Rolling Range: build a marble track by solving a series of math problems. Different types of objects each representing a different number need to be dragged to the correct location on the track to make sure the math adds up and the marble can reach the end.
- Mini-Rocket Math: math is used to solve problems involving multiplication using rockets on a launch pad.
- Sonic Arranger Mark II: freely experiment with music, rhythms and different types of instruments. Players use the keys to play music. Different carts can be loaded into the instruments for different types of sounds. There are various settings for volume and tempo.
- Time after Time: challenges involving analogue and digital clocks.
The skills that are developed are creativity, critical thinking, deductive reasoning, double digit addition & subtraction, fractions, geometric shapes, language, memory, multiplication, music creativity, nouns, verbs and adjectives, prediction, reading, reading comprehension, rhyming words, spatial and mapping skills, spelling, story comprehension, synonyms, telling time, vocabulary, word building using verbal and graphic cues, world geography.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "Disney • Pixar Buzz Lightyear: 2nd Grade" -- Title screen / Disc title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.