DescriptionThe Little Mermaid Story Studio is an interactive storybook game for children of 4 years-old and above.
The player scrolls between different screen to follow the story from The Little Mermaid. In each screen different items animate when clicked-on, and stickers for the "Create your Story" part may be discovered by animating some of them. In each screen's dialog, a word is highlighted. When the player clicks on it, it gets changed for a synonym.
The game features a "Create your Story" mode in which different customizable backgrounds and stickers are used to create an unique printable story. It also features a "Compose your Melodies" mode, in which the player chooses different instruments for the undersea orchestra to create unique songs. It also has a room in Ariel's cave in which the player can invite different animals that will interact together.
There is also a music room, in which songs from The Little Mermaid can be listened to.
The player may access any room at any time during the game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "La Sirenita: Aventura Interactiva" -- Spanish title
- "Disney's Story Studio: The Little Mermaid" -- UK title
- "Disney's Interaktive Abenteuer: Arielle Die Meerjungfrau" -- German title
- "Disney La Petite Sirène : Fais ton Histoire !" -- French tag-lined title
- "Disney La Petite Sirène" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Disney's Animated Storybook series
- Disney's The Little Mermaid licensees
- Inspiration: Movies
- Mermaid games
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Bravo Screenfun||Windows||Aug, 1998||1 out of 6||100|
|SuperKids||Windows||1998||5 out of 5||100|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.