missing cover art
DescriptionDisney's Activity Center: Disney • Pixar Toy Story 2 is a collection of mini-games for children aged four and up coinciding with the release of the US animated movie Toy Story 2. From the main menu the different mini-games are selected straight away from a TV in a TV room, guided by Buzz and Woody. The activities are:
- Cone Chaos: a Frogger variant where the player guides an orange cone to cross a street, avoiding cars and potholes. The gang uses the cones to hide from the public as they rescue Woody.
- Create a Comic Book: players can design custom comic books use a large selection of backgrounds, characters and items. Parts are dragged and drop and there are multiple panels to form a story. The result can be printed and it is also possible to design a cover.
- Critter Corral: a turn-based board game with critters as the pieces. Woody needs to round up the critters before Bullseye beats him to it.
- Luggage Lunacy: Buzz needs to navigate an environment where the path is built using luggage. To reach the end and locate Woody he needs to experiment with and make use of yellow luggage with a red arrow that launches him in a specific direction.
- Toy Shelf Showdown: Buzz fights toys on a toy shelf at a store. Shown from a side view with a fixed screen, Buzz fights the toys on different platforms while assembling the pieces of a rocket. These are dropped down by walking over them and and the bottom they come together to form the rocket. Beach balls are used as bumpers to launch Buzz.
- Woody's Printing Press: print stickers, posters and postcards.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Disney's Activity Center series
- Inspiration: Movies
- Pixar licensees
- Toy Story licensees
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||Windows||1999||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Executive VP & CTO: