DescriptionDisney's The Emperor's New Groove is a 3D platform game based on the Disney animation movie with the same name. Like in the movie a selfish and cruel emperor is cursed and turned into a llama. You play as this former emperor and cynical llama in his search for a cure for his curse.
The game features various kinds of levels ranging from traditional 3D platform levels, to ''rollercoaster"-style levels with a forward scrolling camera where you have to avoid obstacles. Other levels feature more 2D platform gameplay and even sneaking segments mimicking Metal Gear Solid.
The llama can walk and jump around and kick and spit at opponents. The game and the cutscenes all contain many humorous situations and dialogues. The game comes with short scenes from the actual movie with the actual voice actors.
- "Похождения императора" -- Russian spelling
- "The Emperor's New Groove" -- PSN release title
- "Keisarin uudet kuviot" -- Finnish title
- "Disney's The Emperor's New Groove Action Game" -- Windows title
- "Disney's El Emperador y Sus Locuras" -- Spanish title
- "Disney Le Follie dell'Imperatore" -- Italian title
- "Disney Kuzco, L'Empereur Mégalo" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Llamas
- Disney's The Emperor's New Groove licensees
- Inspiration: Movies
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Review Corner||Windows||May, 2001||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation||Dec, 2000||8.25 out of 10||82|
|GamersHell.com||Windows||Nov 11, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation||Dec, 2000||7.75 out of 10||78|
|Absolute Playstation||PlayStation||Dec, 2000||74 out of 100||74|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Windows||Nov 19, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|Game Revolution||PlayStation||Dec 01, 2000||B-||67|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||May 21, 2001||64 out of 100||64|
|All Game Guide||PlayStation||2000||60|
|Super Play (Sweden)||PlayStation||Mar, 2001||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.