DescriptionDisney's Winnie The Pooh: Toddler is a set of mini games for the very young, it is played using the mouse and is unusual in that everything, apart from exiting the game, can be achieved merely by positioning the mouse - no clicking needed.
The main menu shows Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Christopher Robin sitting under a tree in the hundred acre wood. Each character, and the book that lies in the lower left of the screen, is a hot spot which 'wakes up' as the cursor passes over them and if the cursor hovers long enough a mini game is launched which the character introduces. The games are;
- Print: This opens to a blank wooden desktop with a rolled up book on the left marked 'Printing Projects'. When the cursor hovers over this it unrolls to show six projects such as name tags, buttons, bookmarks and pictures to colour in. The options are represented by line drawings, when the cursor hovers over one words appear which are then spoken by a friendly voice. Within each option there are numerous variations, for example there are thirteen pictures to colour in, and the player scrolls through these using arrows at the top of the screen where there's also a print icon.
- Piglet's game: Piglet opens up a balloon game. Pooh likes honey, honey is made by bees who often live high in the trees. To get to the honey Pooh holds on to two balloons and floats up to the honey but a breeze blows him away from the tree. Now he's stuck up there in the air so his friends get hold of some balloons and float up to help him, now they are all stuck. The friendly voice that explains all this suggests that the arrow might prick the balloon and help them get down and so, by putting the cursor over a balloon the player can burst it and they each fall to earth. After shouting what fun it was three more characters appear but this time they may have a shadowy letter, shape or number inside the balloon, as the balloons pop the friendly voice says what the item is. When all the balloons have been burst three more characters appear with different items inside their balloons, and so on ...
- Pooh's Game: This takes place in Pooh's cottage and it's about opposites, the player moves their mouse around the screen looking for hotspots that demonstrate opposites such as 'the door is open - the door is closed'; 'here's a big cup and a small cup'
- Tigger's Game: This is called 'What Do I Like?' and it's a kind of memory game for the very young. Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Roo all meet outside Tigger's house to play the game. It starts with each character in turn showing something they like to do so, for example Pooh may show a jar of honey, Piglet may show a balloon, Tigger may mime singing and Roo licks a lollipop. The friendly voice then asks a question such as 'Who likes honey?' and the player should move the cursor to Pooh who says 'You found me!' or something similar and sits down. This continues until all four have been identified at which point it starts again.
- Christopher Robin's Game: This is a music game with Pooh, Christopher, Piglet, Kanga and Roo all taking centre stage armed with an instrument, hover over each briefly and they will play a few notes, hover over each for a while and they will sing a song Kanga sings about shapes, Pooh sings a sharing song; Christopher Robin sings about cheering up Eeyore and so on. In addition to this there are many small animations, the bees in the beehive will buzz in the cursor stays with them, apples will fall from the tree, bells will ring, the train will whistle etc.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Медвежонок Винни: Развивающие игры для малышей" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.