Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
A Sandbox-Adventure-Pirate-RPG that takes inspiration from Pirates of the Caribbean (2003 video game), FTL: Faster Than Light, and Sid Meier's Pirates but makes certain to stand out on its own.
- Explore a massive world with unique islands and landscapes. Discuss rumors and discover the origins of each island by talking to the people that live there
- Expect the unexpected when at sea. Events you may be unprepared for may occur such as a foodborne illness among your crew. You'll need to have access to the right supplies and have the experience to keep your ship afloat
- A casual but real challenge - While simple to pickup and understand, there are numerous events that only an experienced swashbuckler will be prepared for. This makes the game more satisfying for long term pirates
- Thoughtfully executed cutscenes that help to bring the world to life as well as reward pirates that explore
- Sailing between islands is necessary to expand your control over the world and to increase your reputation
- Tending to the morale, hunger, and thirst of your crew will require you to maintain a supply of food/water and consider whether or not rationing food is required during long journeys
- Governing islands you've conquered is a difficult responsibility as you will need to solve economic issues before they get out of hand
- Purchase larger ships as you fight your way through the sea. Famously powerful vessels such as the Galleon and Man of War are but a few of the available ships
- Community translations and a translation tool that simplifies the process for contributors
- Unique leaderboard system that tracks your overall career as a pirate across multiple saves
- Quick access to developers for easy discussion/suggestions
- Save compatibility between updates
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Don't Sink (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.