Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Picking up where you left off, you will encounter new challenges and face tough decisions in the hope to finally escape the living nightmare in the districts that only became worse. Decide whom you will trust, and how will you achieve your goal. It's kill or be killed.
Doomsday on Demand 2 is a 135,000 word interactive novel by Norbert M., where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Face deadly enemies varying from mutants to humans.
- Decide who you'll trust. Strengthen your friendship, or make enemies.
- Uncover the secrets the destroyed world has to offer while surviving in the districts.
- Choose your own personality and end pursue your goal to finally end the living nightmare.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Doomsday on Demand 2 (official website)