DescriptionDora the Explorer is the 7-year-old Latina heroine of an animated television series of the same name. In the Lost City Adventure she has lost her teddy bear and learns from Map (always in Dora's backpack) that the best place to find him is the Lost City. You are recruited to assist as Dora and her monkey sidekick Boots venture through the Big Pond, the Number Pyramid, and finally the Lost City itself, along the way running into friends who enlist Dora to find their own lost objects.
The game plays very much like the other games in the Dora the Explorer series; the player is able to personalize a "treasure box" by choosing colors and stickers, select a level, and decide whether to play in Lost City Adventure Mode or Freeplay Map Mode. Adventure Mode takes the player from game to game automatically as each area is completed, while in Freeplay Mode he can pick any location from the map to play. As in other Dora games, actions are performed with the mouse by pointing, clicking, and dragging.
- Boot's Treehouse - paint a picture of Dora's lost teddy bear to show around.
- The Forest Path - collect all the stars in this clearing.
- The Big Pond - match the Pirate Piggies by quantity (and color, in higher levels) to the boats they belong in.
- Bugga Bugga Babies - put the numbered bug babies in the proper places in their buggy.
- The Number Pyramid - collect the correctly numbered shapes and jewels to move through the pyramid.
- The Lost City - using pictures collected from friends along the way, find the lost items as they appear in windows and doorways.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Дора: Приключения в затерянном городе" -- Russian title
- "Dora L'exploratrice: Les aventures de la cité perdue" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Edutaining Kids||Windows||Nov, 2002||A-||91|
|KidZone||Windows||Nov 15, 2002||9 out of 10||90|
|Review Corner||Windows||Dec, 2002||7.9 out of 10||79|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Director of Quality Assurance, North America: