The Beverly Hillbillies Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover (DOS US):
I reckon ya'll know us Clampetts -- I'm Jed, then there's Elly May, Jethro, an' Granny. Well, this here's our computer adventure, an' you're fixin' to play me. With some mighty fine huntin' an' shootin', we'll find oil an' make my kin millionaires. Then we're off to Beverly ... Hills that is.
- Based on the movie from Twentieth-Century Fox -- it's the action adventure computer game with the entire Clampett clan!
- More fun than swimmin' in the cement pond!
- There's oil in them thar swamps!
- Collect a heapin' helpin' of interestin' inventory items, all displayed in fine VGA graphics.
- Check out Rodeo Drive -- it ain't nothin' like the Ozarks!
Contributed by Jeanne (76519) on Nov 08, 2005.
Once there, we'll feel much obliged to throw a good ol'-fashioned hoedown to show the local folks some hillbilly hospitality...try Granny's tonic...you get the picture. The humdinger of it all is that someone goes an' kidnaps Granny out of our own mansion, right in the middle of the festivities.
With some help from Jethro and Elly May, we'll go a searchin' for clues to this mind-boggling crime. If we can uncover some secrets, mix up some homemade concoctions an' such, then I reckon we can rescue Granny and finally git to feelin' at home in Beverly.
Whoo-ee, I didn't know these thinkin' machines could do so much!