Not an American user?
DescriptionA quite weird puzzle/actiongame in 3d, where you are a little guy in a chamber which is rotatable by pushing around the corners. Objects will fall down then and some other parts of the level get accesible.
The game also supports a 2 player competitive mode, where you have to pick up objects and put them in another one's crystal. Try to avoid the other to get to his crystal by moving around the chamber.
- "きゅー爆っく" -- Japanese spelling
- "Kyuu Bakukku" -- Japanese title
- "Blast Chamber: The 3-D Rotatable Deathmatch" -- Tag-lined title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- March 1997 (Issue 92) - Best Original Concept runner-up + Best Original Concept (multiplatform) (Readers' Choice)
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Blast Chamber (Information about Blast Chamber at Wikipedia)
Erwin Bergervoet (397) added Blast Chamber (DOS) on Feb 11, 2001
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.