Bouncing Babies (DOS)

MISSING COVER

Visual
Gameplay
2.7
Written by  :  Indra was here (20912)
Written on  :  Feb 19, 2004
Rating  :  3.75 Stars3.75 Stars3.75 Stars3.75 Stars3.75 Stars

read more reviews by Indra was here

Summary

Boing...boing...boing...splat! (oops!)

The Good

This game kinda changed my views about being a fireman one upon a time...hehe. Back then bouncing babies was quite addictive...although due to its repetitive form and the the confusion of total chaos watching one too many babies do daring superhuman leaps in the air at the same time, made addiction last only for an hour.

This game did test your eye coordination and finger movement to the limit...especially your capabilities to handle situations under total stress...boy, did I do miserably.

One great thing about the game though is the sound. It's interesting to hear the PC speaker describe the sound of "Boing" as the babies bounce off the fireman trampoline. It creates a certain ring to it after a while.

The Bad

One, two, six babies I can handle. But more than that? Come on...Dang there a lot of babies flying about. You can't help but stop and think out of curiosity why the mother never practiced birth control...

The moral dilemma of missing one of those babies is too much (splat!). Ooooh...that's gotta hurt! The thing about most PC booter games, is the more difficult the game, the faster the speed and in this case the more "superboys" bouncing around...I wonder if there is such thing as a limit?

The Bottom Line

All hail the fireman! Baby boom is an understatement.