DescriptionEnhanced version of "Capitalism". Build your personal business empire. In order to do so you can control the whole production chain of your goods (raw materials, semi-products, retail), or you can choose to concentrate on special sectors (e.g. only mining ores or only selling hi-tech products, etc).
New features in this game are:
- Slightly enhanced graphics
- Increased number of products (over 80 now) most from the hi-tech sector
- New random events like revolutions, earthquakes, etc.
- Real world maps of different business regions of Europe, USA and Asia
- Map- and scenario editor
- Pre-made historical and futuristic scenarios
- Multi-Player option (PBEM)
There are no DOS user screenshots for this game.
There are 40 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jul 01, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|CD-Action||Oct, 1997||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamezilla||1996||72 out of 100||72|
|PC Jeux||Dec, 1997||70 out of 100||70|
|Power Play||Jun, 1997||67 out of 100||67|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jun, 1997||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.